Product Code : 322706
Brand Name : ION
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Temperature Sensor (PT-100, J, K, 4-20mA) RH sensor for Humidity.
- Product Type
- Humidity Controller
- Humidity Test Chamber
- Supply Voltage
- 230V AC/ 110V AC ± 10%, 50/60 Hz. Statampere (sA)
Relative Humidity Controller is in simple words known as RH Controller. It makes use of both dry and wet bulbs to calculate or determine as well as display relative humidity. This controller has two large two-color two LED displays to show variety of parameters. The upper indicates relative humidity in percentage and the lower degrees in Celsius. RH Controller finds use in Humidity Test Chamber and other heavy duty mechanisms. This controller aids in appropriate navigation to avoid issues or problems that may occur due to incorrect humidity level.
Specification of Relative Humidity Temp. Controller (RH) Controller
- Supply Voltage: 230V AC/ 110V AC ± 10%, 50/60 Hz.
- Input: Temperature Sensor (PT-100, J, K, 4-20mA) RH sensor for Humidity.
- Range: For PT-100 0 to 400˚C in 1˚C.
- For J: 0 to 750 ˚C.
- For K: 0 to 1200 ˚C.
- RH: 0 to 100%
- Resolution : 0.1 ˚C or 1 ˚C (Selectable)
- RH: 0.1%
- Accuracy: Better than ± - 0.1% for temperature ±2% to ± 5% for RH (give better accuracy).
- Display 4 digit (0.3”/0.5”) 7-segment display, (0.5”) Red for temp. (0.3”) green for RH.
- Tuning: Auto tuning/ PID/ (ON/OFF).
- Control Action: PID for heating/cooling, Humidity or De-Humidity, On/Off with Time delay for cooling.
- Alarm Outputs: High/Low alarm for Temp. Humidity. (total-4 o/p).
- Open Sensor Indication: Display shows Err1 or Err2.
- Settings: Using front panel keyboard to set the various values.
- Applications: Humidity Test Chember.
- Main Domestic Market